Project Administration & Support Methodology
Our project managers have the overall responsibility for leading a project through pre-construction, construction, and close-out activities. Key day-to-day activities include managing the cost, schedule, scope, and labor resources for the project.
Our site superintendents manage all of the daily operations on the job site, including quality control, safety, and subcontractor coordination functions. All of REDCOM CM’s site superintendents are OSHA-30 certified, and work collaboratively with our project managers to maintain a seamless and continuous construction process.
REDCOM CM utilizes Procore, which is a web-based software construction management tool, on all of our projects. Procore allows us to efficiently track construction processes such as budget, change orders, RFI’s, submittals, and drawings. All team members – including the client and the contractors – are granted access to this tool, so that each member of the team can review project progress and follow up on open issues quickly and efficiently.
Just as our clients are professionals in their field, we are the experts in ours. REDCOM’s team of highly skilled and experienced professionals can act as an owner’s representative, a construction manager, or a general contractor.
The range of in-house services that REDCOM CM provides its clients includes:
- Due diligence prior to property acquisition
- Feasibility studies for development options
- Recommendation of consultants for all aspects of a project
- Development of conceptual budgets
- Design development in conjunction with design professionals
- Constructability reviews and value engineering
- Project management and owner representation
- Preparation of subcontract documents
- Development of bid documents and implementation of the bid processes
- Oversight of consultants, contractors, and vendors
- Post-construction project close-out
REDCOM CM ensures that all work is completed on time and within budget, in accordance with contractual agreements.